The AcceleVAP multi-position nitrogen evaporator accommodates a wide range of sample vial sizes and has capacity up to 48 samples.
- 48, 32 or 16 Position Configurations
- Row ON/OFF to save N2
- Adjust needles for maximum vortex
- Three N2 pressure zones
- Water bath: ambient to 90°C
- Wide range of vial sizes accomodated
- Economical to purchase & operate
- Colored lights indicate zone
- Easy to use touchscreen programming
- Enclosed evaporation chamber
- Three heating zones with user defined heat & vacuum for each zone
- Vacuum control from 100-760 torr
- Two endpoint settings: dryness or adjustable endpoint (1-5 mL)
- Manage use of up to three solvents for sample exchange, final solvent and rinsing
- Add a pre-evaporation spike
- Add a keeper solution
- Perform multiple solvent exchanges
- Heated rinse cycle with choice of solvent ensures no carry-over
- Transfer concentrated sample into GC vial or other storage vial
Removable trays allow for the AutoVAP to accommodate multiple vial sizes.
From GC Vials to 180mL vials.
Custom trays are also available.
Unique Nitrogene Pressure Zones
Increase Nitrogen pressure as volume decreases in the vial to speed evaporation.
Colored lights indicate what zone the system is performing.
User-friendly touchscreen control Program methods.
Set level pressures and level times.
Full-featured Evaporation to save time & N2
Row on/off and row needle adjustment let you customize evaporation for your lab.
Request a quote
We will get back to your comments and questions as soon as possible.